COLOuRs ;

28 August 2007

dying and i MEAN it

Around 3 weeks left to promos and i think i am about to die and collapse. Seriously. I can't pass gp for nuts' sake and the other subjects are simply terrible. I mugged the entire sunday only to finish up my chemistry and yesterday was geography and geography had SO MUCH to cover. I nearly wanted to give up.

Reached home after school and i felt tired. Really tired. Not only physically and mentally. The coffee i took on sunday totally wore off and i slept for around 1 hour and practically dragged myself out of bed and continued studying til 2.30AM ++ before sleeping. Totally deprived of sleep. Tutorials are piling and to only do tutorials can already consume my time up to 12AM. And what about promos? There are like 1232323222 things to cover.

I think before i can finish studying, i might just give up. I am sick of it. Most likely i am going to get retained and face my school in the same level for another year. I know this would be the last thing on earth i ever wanted but there is nothing i can do but blame myself. I shall try to pull myself up and mug. At least, i know i have given in all my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home